Sunday, August 02, 2015

[DAYANA] REVIEW A PRODUCT : BOKITTA VOILA! HIJAB


          Last weekend was my 18th birthday. Being 18 years old is not an easy task. Everything around me has changed. I look much older than I used to be, I do not need to wake up early to go to school and mostly, I do not need to wear uniform every weekdays. I am happy and satisfied with my new life, but there is one thing that I am still at worst handling it, and it is to wake up early, dress up and get ready for college. That is why my mom decided to give me a pair of ‘ready-to-wear’ hijab as my  18th birthday present. How I wish I could realise it earlier. Hence, I decided to review and tell my opinions about this amazing product.

          The amazing product that my mom gave me is Bokitta Voila! Hijab. Bokitta released their first “ready-to-wear” hijab under their line two years ago and they get a lot of good feedback.  The concept of their hijab is ‘ready-to-wear’ hijab, that is mean the hijab can be worn without the need of any pin. The hijab is pre-stitched, hence we can wear it under 1 minutes. This concept really help me to cut my time off on getting ready to college. At the college, I don’t need to worry about losing any pins on my hijab as it is pre-stitched or spending too much time on fixing it as the hijab is suitable for any face shape.

          Bokitta claims that they choose only the best material for their hijab and give the best quality to their customers. The moment I wear it, the scarf is super comfortable and light weight.  Bokitta Voila! hijab is made from 100 percent breathable cotton. thus, it wont make us sweating as the air can pass through it. This is one of the benefits that I need as the travelling from my house to the college took quite some times. In addition, I don’t need to iron the hijab every morning as it does not need to be iron.

          Bokitta hijab promised to update their line to the latest trends and style. At the moment, they already have more than 30 colours and 70 patterns. Thus we can pick any colour and patterns to be worn with any outfits and is suitable for daily basis or any types of occations. Although the scarves are very stylish, they meet the requirement of covering the aurah properly. Hence, it is prayer friendly.   


          The range of price of The Bokkitta Voila! Hijab is from RM 79 to RM 200. Although it is quite pricey, but the quality, style and trends are appropriate for the price. The scarves are light weight but heavy duty. It is very convenient for travelling as they are light, does not need to be iron and pins.


Written by : Dayana

No comments:

Post a Comment