Sunday, October 04, 2015

[HARAS] A LETTER TO A FAMOUS PERSON


To : Mr Mus

                   My name is Muhammad Haras Nawawi and I am 18 years old. I live in Kg. Gajah, Perak and I am a fan of yours. I have many collections of your DVD albums and I have put a poster of you in my room. I have many stories to tell you and I hope you read it.

                   I was surprised that I get to know you are from Ipoh, Perak and not far from my place. I read your biodata and I get to know that your full name is  Mustaffa Din and your nickname is Mr Mus, born at 10th May 1968 and now you are 47 years old. I like your rock and simple style. You can bring rock and ballad genre that non others can. I love your single albums with a song 'Optimis' and  another one with May Band 'Gadis Bertudung Putih' that haunts me every time I sing it in the shower.

                   I am so proud of you because you can handle the stress and high-spirited when music industries went down by taken a chance to join a band called Wings and got help from other rock bands in Malaysia to stay in the music industries. Even join new band you can still be comfortable with other members. More importantly, you are not arrogant and very good to your fans and did not dissappoint them by taking pictures together.

                   I was following you growth in music industry and listen to your to your story from other fans, you started with 'Green Agnour' band with your friend after finish primary school in 1985. After that, drummer from May Band take and make you a lead singer for the band. In April 1986,  that band had first in took part in Juara Rock Perak competition and they won. that make the band to enter Juara Rock Malaysia competition and they finish with second place. After that, May Band changed and now they are one of the top rock band in Malaysia.

                   I guess this is it for now, I pray you the best of health, I hope yoour band will stick together and I hope that your will release a new single album or band album to make your fans happy.


                                                                                                                               Sincerely by;
Muhammad Haras Nawawi





Written by : Haras






No comments:

Post a Comment